Notices

Closed Thread

Old Today, 03:07 PM   #1
marshie250
Enthusiast
marshie250 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Changing Series with Plugboard

Hello! I have a plugboard question that I feel should be obvious but I cannot figure it out.

In Calibre, I have a custom column set up (text for keeping series-like information, named 'gseries') that I use to group books by genre, and then the series_index is my personal ranking of the books within that genre. I have a Kobo, and I would like to use this custom column as the series info when I send to my device, since I don't have that many actual series in my library and I would like to be able to sort books within their genre by the ranking I gave them. Is it replace the normal series metadata with this custom column using the plugboard?

I've seen a lot about adding series info to the title of the book, but I would rather not alter the display of the title.
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Moderator Notice
Thread closed. Post is a duplicate of https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...postcount=1017
Advert
Closed Thread