Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 12:37 PM   #1
BigCastle
BigCastle began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O second edition
Error connecting to Google Drive

Hello, I'm trying to link my new Libra Colour with my google drive, but when I insert the code I receive this answer from Google:
"This app is blocked
This app tried to access sensitive information in your Google Account. To protect your account, Google has blocked your access."
What can I do ?
Thank you ...
BigCastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCastle View Post
Hello, I'm trying to link my new Libra Colour with my google drive, but when I insert the code I receive this answer from Google:
"This app is blocked
This app tried to access sensitive information in your Google Account. To protect your account, Google has blocked your access."
Are you using KoboCloud or are you using the Libra Colour's builtin Google Drive integration going through kobo.com/googledrive to link your Libra Colour?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #3
BigCastle

The second one ... I don't know exactly what kobo cloud is ...
Old Today, 01:30 PM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCastle View Post
The second one ... I don't know exactly what kobo cloud is ...
I've moved these messages to the main Kobo Reader forum. KoboCloud is a third party tool for connecting to multiple cloud services.

As I asked are you getting that error message when you go to kobo.com/googledrive to enter the code from your Libra Colour?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #5
MrMonkey
MrMonkey began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Connecting to Google Drive seems to be broken right now. There's a yellow banner at the top of help.kobo.com linking to this.

Last edited by MrMonkey; Today at 01:48 PM.
MrMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #6
BigCastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I've moved these messages to the main Kobo Reader forum. KoboCloud is a third party tool for connecting to multiple cloud services.
I apologize for my mistake, now I've understood ... and thank MrMonkey for your answer
Old Today, 05:07 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
Connecting to Google Drive seems to be broken right now. There's a yellow banner at the top of help.kobo.com linking to this.
That banner is gone. So I would think Google Drive is working again.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote