Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 07-08-2023, 04:44 PM   #1
loudh
loudh began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Vision 4 HD
Problem Tolino initialisation

Hi,

I have a problem with my Tolino, when I try to configure it I get the pop up saying 'There's an error with the initialisation, try again later.'

I have already tried updating it to the latest version, resetting it (even a hard reset) etc.

I also don't see the Tolino popping up as a device when I connect it to my computer.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!!

Kind regards,
Louise
loudh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 12:15 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudh View Post
I have a problem with my Tolino, when I try to configure it I get the pop up saying 'There's an error with the initialisation, try again later.'
Try recovery
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert