Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM   #1
sekhemty
sekhemty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Problem with the wishlist in Kobo Clara 2E

I'm having an issue with my Kobo Clara 2E, using firmware v. 4.38.23080

Whenever I try to navigate my wishlist, it looks like it is continuously refreshing (the screen flashes in black just like when the screen is refreshed after every chapter/X pages during reading), resetting its position to the first page, and basically making it unusable.

Trying to navigate to other pages is useless, since this "reset" always bring me to the first page and the refresh keeps going on.

I am also puzzled since it is not happening 100% of the times, sometimes it works as expected, but very often I experience this broken behavior. I'm not really sure if it actually is updating something in the background (prices? book details?), but it si very annoying, as I cannot browse it.

Has somebody else experienced this issue? What is causing this? Is there a solution that an end user can apply to solve it?
sekhemty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:20 PM   #2
bluepeter
Connoisseur
bluepeter began at the beginning.

Device: Clara 2E, Clara BW, Mini, Libra H2O, Paperwhite (10G), Boox Poke 5
I have a Clara 2E and have never experienced this. When I open my wishlist in it, all is exactly as I'd expect.

Having said that, I'm a bit confused by your reference to firmware 4.38.23080. I thought that 4.38.23038 was the most recent version; that's what I have.
bluepeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert