Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Today, 12:54 PM   #1
awa5114
awa5114 began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Tab X
Automating hand touch deactivation in the Boox Tab X using shell ADB commands

Hi all,

I'm trying to automate hand touch deactivation using ADB shell commands so I can later incorporate this into a workflow in the Automate app using the shell command block (https://llamalab.com/automate/doc/bl...l_command.html).

I have successfully connected my Boox Tab X device to my laptop and activated USB debugging. Running commands like `adb devices` and `adb logcat` and `adb shell` seems to work OK. I was also able to activate and deactivate airplane mode in the System Control Center as follows:

`adb shell settings put global airplane_mode_on 1`

So I think the shell is working fine.

My use case involves activating and deactivating the hand touch setting in a similar fashion, however I tried looking for such a setting and couldn't find it, which leads me to believe that it is perhaps not a system setting and needs to be set by other means.

Does anyone have experience automating Onyx using shell commands? Would love to hear your input.
awa5114 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adb, automate, onyx boox