Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old Today, 03:24 PM   #1
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9 & Meebook p78 Pro
Kindle DXG with Replaced Battery

Doing a major Fall housecleaning and came across my very old Kindle DXG. I had replaced the battery several years ago so I charged it up and it still works except for WiFi which is no longer functional.

If anyone wants it to either reminisce or toy around with, I will send it to you for $10.00 shipping (Continental USA only).

We can work out the arrangements later.

Let me know.

Harry
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote