Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-23-2023, 12:23 PM   #1
koboist
koboist began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Kobo Glo HD - Power button

Hi all,

The plastic cover of the power button of my Kobo Glo HD is defect. The power switch itself works fine, but the button is not "pushable" anymore ("no spring effect").

I opened the Kobo and expected to find some broken/dislodged parts (for example, a spring or so), but there was none. So I suspect the power button mechanism works without a spring. See also attached image.

Does anybody have some pictures how a working Kobo Glo HD power button looks like? I'd like to check if I have all parts, or if something is missing. And how the power button has to be attached.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	powerbutton.png
Views:	98
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	203309  
koboist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM   #2
koboist
koboist began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Just bumping this topic :-)

Kobo Glo HD still works great, but it would be nice to know how to fix the loose power button.
koboist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert