Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-28-2024, 09:15 PM   #1
Ramaladindon
Ramaladindon began at the beginning.

Device: Libra 2
Blurred icons after edition oof kobo eReader.conf

I wanted to exclude some folders (the books insede of them) , so them won't be shown in the Kobo default reader. So I create a folder in .adds starting with a "." period. Then I added these lines to the Kobo/Kobo eReader.conf file using notepad++:
[FeatureSettings]
ExcludeSyncFolders=(\\.(?!kobo|adobe).+|([^.][^/]*/)+\\..+)

But when I enter Koreader again the icons of the all the menus appear blurred.

Can someone help me please?
The version of koreader I have installed is the Koreader and Plato from here KOReader-v2024.07 https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=314220
Ramaladindon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2024, 07:14 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
You'll have to reinstall it. Editing "Kobo eReader.conf" after the fact has the unfortunate effect of deleting the images rather than them merely being ignored.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2024, 02:19 PM   #3
Ramaladindon
Ramaladindon began at the beginning.

Device: Libra 2
It has been fixed. Following one advice I have copies de folder koreader from de instalarion zip pack and pasted it the ereader folder /.ads/koreader

Now koreader runs flawlessly, the books from koreader don't appear in dafult kobo, neither all the files and png from koreader and I can transfer books wirelessly to both systems.
Ramaladindon is offline   Reply With Quote