Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-16-2021, 11:25 AM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Nova Color 3 Availability

I decided to go for the Nova 3 Color and figured it might be hard to find! I tried the usual suspects and no stock. But I was surprised last night when I went to Amazon and they had 16 in stock. After sleeping on the decision I went again this morning. I figured if they were emptied out it was Fate. But, wow, they still had 10 left -- 9 left now. So if you want, you might hurry over. They are pricing it at $419 and a case is available for $40. I had been saving up a bunch of credit card reward points so that helped! It is supposed to be here on Friday. When it comes I will take a few unboxing pics to post here and a very first personal reaction to it. I will plan on posting a complete review here in a few days following that and I will also plan to compare it to a Pocketbook Inkpad Color 6" model that I have. If I can get any decently representative photos of the screens side by side displaying the same content I will also post those too. Anyway, I AM excited!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 02:38 PM   #2
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
The ereader store sill has it.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2021, 06:02 PM   #3
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Which ereader store? I checked a few of them. But I liked Amazon as its Prime shipping is pretty good for such.
Old 03-16-2021, 09:36 PM   #4
macallik
macallik began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung s5e
Found out about it in the last 24 hours. Convinced myself to buy one in the last hour and of course they are OOS lol.
macallik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 03:32 AM   #5
baljo
Connoisseur
baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.baljo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Sony Reader PRS-650, GoodEReader 13.3", Onyx Boox Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Which ereader store? I checked a few of them. But I liked Amazon as its Prime shipping is pretty good for such.
This one: https://ereader.store/en/home/onyx-b...or-set-88.html
This is in Germany, but as far as I know, you might even live there
baljo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2021, 09:03 AM   #6
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post

https://ereader.store/en/home/onyx-b...or-set-88.html
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 11:55 AM   #7
Neil
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Thanks! I did see that on the Boox site, thanks. Odd thing, when I first saw it the US Warehouse was sold out and the only two choices left were Europe and China warehouses. But when I saw Amazon had it, well, in these days I try to avoid any sort of overseas complications to an order. Especially China. (No prejudicial rationale there but I have had extremely bad luck with fulfillment on such orders.) Amazon had it in stock and I have Prime delivery so that was the option I decided upon.
Old 03-19-2021, 06:47 AM   #8
dnastase
Addict
dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NG,NSTG,NST,AuraHD,OnyxT68,Lynx, BoyueT62,NGP,Aura1,Oasis,Mars
Thanks, Neil, for the info, I was agonizing the past couple of days whether to buy it from other sources. Like you I trust Amazon more, so this made the decision easy
dnastase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 11:06 PM   #9
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
You can buy it directly from Onyx; they have stock in Europe (not in US, unfortunately). https://shop.boox.com/products/nova3color
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote