Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-17-2019, 09:08 PM   #61
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
Hi all
My quest for the right reader for me is continuing now that I've sold my Oasis 3.

For those that have experience with a Clara HD and a Kindle Voyage (and/or other Kindles)...

What am I going to think of the screen clarity, sharpness & contrast of text and general quality of the visual experience when comparing a Clara HD against the Voyage in particular?

Thank you for any and all thoughts.
I believe the Voyage is no longer sold but it had a good screen from what I remember.I am happy with my Clara as well. KOBO has a much better battery life.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 10:37 PM   #62
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
KOBO has a much better battery life.
this exactly
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2019, 10:40 PM   #63
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
this exactly
I wish I could say battery life has ever been a problem for me - on any reader I’ve ever had. (I can’t)

bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 12:23 AM   #64
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
I wish I could say battery life has ever been a problem for me - on any reader I’ve ever had. (I can’t)

never had an issue until the latest releases from Kindle. the battery life sucks.

eta: my PW2s lasted forever, just like this Clara.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote