Notices

Old 02-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #16
readingrocks!
x
readingrocks! doesn't litterreadingrocks! doesn't litter

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by revfish View Post
How about a luxury-class Reader in a high-polished Rosewood case? Kinda like some of the stupidly expensive cars that have genuine wood dashboards.
Nah...the wood dashboards always remind me of the 1970s station wagons with the woodgrain trim all over the place.

Blue probably does make you smarter, but red will make you live longer!
readingrocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #17
LianneB
LianneB began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
I just listened to a piece about colors. Apparently, being in a red room will help your memory. Being in a blue room will increase your creativity. Hmm...

I will admit that the fact that I could get it in Red was a deciding factory in finally buying my 505
LianneB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #18
readingrocks!
x

I've had mine new red reader for just three days and have already read a book and two short stories. The clarity of the text is amazing...I really think it is easier to read than paper. I took it with me today so I could read while sitting in waiting rooms. Absolutely love it!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #19
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingrocks! View Post
I've had mine new red reader for just three days and have already read a book and two short stories. The clarity of the text is amazing...I really think it is easier to read than paper. I took it with me today so I could read while sitting in waiting rooms. Absolutely love it!
I'm so glad you love it! I have trouble reading pbooks now
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #20
readingrocks!
x

Misplaced comment

Last edited by readingrocks!; 02-21-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Advert
Old 02-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #21
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingrocks! View Post
I do find myself occasionally trying to turn the page as if I'm still reading a pbook, though.
I don't do that, but I do think that if there is a speck on my reader, it'll go away with the page turn.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote