Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 02-09-2004, 07:20 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
PDAparts.com: Did you also crack your PDA screen?

If you dropped your PDA and the screen is cracked or if you simply need a new battery, you might want to check out PDAParts.com.

PDAParts.com sells quality new and used PDA parts and accessories. If anyone has used them already, I'd be curious for feedback!
Old 02-28-2004, 09:49 PM   #2
Dmc
Enthusiast
Dmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it isDmc knows what time it is

Device: Audiovox Thera/2032
Hey it looks pretty good. I just might ordered a new screen for my old Palm III to sell to some poor sap. "Yes Mrs. Robinsons... this is the best model you can get today!" Joking of course... I will probably give it to my aunt so she can read her stephen king novels.
I'll let you know the time/service/quality of the transaction l8er.
Old 03-01-2004, 03:16 PM   #3
melvynadam
Connoisseur
melvynadam began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone, iPad
Question Screen for SJ33

PDAParts don't sell a complete screen (digitiser and glass) for the Clie SJ33. Neither do Proporta despite it being listed on their site. Does anyone have any ideas where I might be able to pick one up?
Old 03-01-2004, 04:39 PM   #4
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
I didn't crack my screen, but...

...I wrote of my recent disaster here.

It was quite dramatic at the time.
Now it's a story of hope and faith and preserverence.
I'm hoping to make a movie out of it, I was just waiting till next year so that I didn't have to go up against "Lord Of The Rings."

POL9A