Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 03:51 AM   #1
lowie
lowie began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad v.2
Magic pen tool?

Wouldn't it be great to have a 'magic pen' in iLiad, making it easy to underline/highlight text in documents? You just roughly mark the text, and the pen neatly underlines, or highlights the text. This would solve my itch, that when I'm in a bus/train/car/something moving, trying to underline something, the bus/train/car/something moving bumps and the line goes through the text, or through the wrong text. If this is difficult to implement, it would help if there would be a 'line tool', where you point the beginning and ending of the line, and the line is drawn in between.
lowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowie View Post
Wouldn't it be great to have a 'magic pen' in iLiad, making it easy to underline/highlight text in documents? You just roughly mark the text, and the pen neatly underlines, or highlights the text. This would solve my itch, that when I'm in a bus/train/car/something moving, trying to underline something, the bus/train/car/something moving bumps and the line goes through the text, or through the wrong text. If this is difficult to implement, it would help if there would be a 'line tool', where you point the beginning and ending of the line, and the line is drawn in between.
+1
Analogously to how the Kindle highlights text (Obviously, this would only work for vector text, and not for image text).
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote