Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-23-2024, 07:02 AM   #16
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Walmart Unveils Its Holiday Plans
Quote:
With Early Shopping Deals and Affordable Meals

Retailer introduces earlier, longer windows for holiday savings across its unparalleled assortment in response to customers’ changing shopping habits.

BENTONVILLE, Ark., Sept. 19, 2024 — Walmart is kicking off the holiday shopping season earlier than ever, unveiling its plans to help customers have a memorable holiday season with consistently low prices and a convenient experience no matter when, where or how they choose to shop all season long.

This year, nearly 50% of consumers will start their holiday shopping as early as August and September1, as people remain price-conscious and plan ahead to maximize their holiday budgets. To meet customers where and how they’re shopping, Walmart will offer customers a holiday head start with savings starting in October, including its first Holiday Deals event of the season and the return of its inflation-free holiday meal – weeks earlier than previous years.

>>snip<<

Exceptional deals on top gifts start Oct. 8 in stores and online

Customers who want a jump start on some of the best deals on top holiday gifts don’t have to wait until November. Walmart will offer some of its hottest deals of the season with its first Walmart Holiday Deals event Oct. 8-13, with deep savings across electronics, home, fashion, toys and more, from both owned and Walmart Marketplace assortments.

Beginning Oct. 8 at 12 a.m. ET on Walmart.com and the app, Walmart+ members get exclusive early access to shop the most-wanted deals, 12 hours earlier than anyone else. All customers can shop the Walmart Holiday Deals event starting Oct. 8 at 12 p.m. ET on Walmart.com and the app, with the fun continuing in stores Oct. 9 at local store open time. With six days to shop deep savings on popular gifts from new and Walmart-exclusive top brands, Walmart customers have an extended opportunity to take advantage of some of the season’s best deals, including:

see above link for rest of article

Last edited by tubemonkey; Today at 01:43 AM.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 08:32 AM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And we're open.

I doubt we'll see the low prices of past BF's in this climate of higher prices. If you're in the market for new gadgets that you NEED, this is the time of year to get them; otherwise sticker shock will probably drive you away.

Enjoy
Old 09-23-2024, 07:54 PM   #18
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Thanks for tracking the Black Friday season for us. Your work is appreciated.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 11:46 PM   #19
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
It's absolutely bonkers you're having to create the thread this year in freaking September. I may be looking for a dryer, although I'm going to check with a local appliance place first to see if I can get a cheap scratch-and-dent one first. Not sure if Black Quarter sales will have one as cheap as I'd like, but can't hurt to look.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 04:45 PM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Best Buy
Quote:
Member Exclusive Sale -- 27~29 Sep -- paid members only

Exclusive Member Sale: From Sept. 27 to 29, we’re holding a Member Exclusive Sale for My Best Buy Plus™ and My Best Buy Total™ members where you’ll get access to exclusive member offers on laptops, TVs and more.
Quote:
Spend & Get Offer -- $50 reward cert -- 27 Sep~20 Oct -- paid members only

Also, both new and existing Plus and Total Members who spend $500 or more between Sept. 27 and Oct. 20 will receive a $50 reward certificate to use on a future Best Buy purchase.

Terms & Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Offer valid 9/27/24-10/20/24 for new and existing My Best Buy Plus™ and My Best Buy Total™ members. Customer must have an active My Best Buy™ account and be signed into their associated account before qualifying purchase is made. Bonus rewards are in the form of a promotional certificate. Excludes Thermador, Viking, Dacor, Fisher & Paykel, JennAir, Monogram, Bertazzoni, Miele, U-Line, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove and Asko products, Best Buy® Gift Cards, non-gaming gift cards, pre-order, special order, clearance, open-box, refurbished and pre-owned items. My Best Buy accounts with qualifying product purchases totaling $500 or more before shipping and tax will receive a promotional certificate in their My Best Buy account approximately 15 days after order fulfillment. Orders must be fulfilled within 6 months of offer end date to receive promotional certificate. Offer is not valid if an order or Membership is returned or canceled or if a returned or canceled order or Membership reduces the total below $500 during the promotional period. Offer is one-time use only and valid only for the Membership account of the initial purchase. Promotional certificate will be valid for 30 days from issuance. Offer is nontransferable. Limit of one (1) $50 promotional certificate per member. A valid email address is required and must be linked your My Best Buy account to receive promotional certificate. Subject to My Best Buy Program Terms and Conditions of the program, which can be found at BestBuy.com/MyBestBuyTerms.
Quote:
Best Buy Memberships
  • My Best Buy -- FREE
  • My BB Plus --- $49.99/year
  • My BB Total -- $179.99/year

Last edited by tubemonkey; Today at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-24-2024, 04:50 PM   #21
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Thanks for tracking the Black Friday season for us. Your work is appreciated.
Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
It's absolutely bonkers you're having to create the thread this year in freaking September. I may be looking for a dryer, although I'm going to check with a local appliance place first to see if I can get a cheap scratch-and-dent one first. Not sure if Black Quarter sales will have one as cheap as I'd like, but can't hurt to look.
Wild, isn't it? And "Black Quarter" is quite appropriate.
Old 09-24-2024, 08:37 PM   #22
GA Russell
Stamps, Elks, Ticats out
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
From time to time, I receive a postcard from BJ's offering me a first-year membership price of $25.

I would join if they sold on their website and shipped like internet retailers do. But the last time I checked, it was clear that they want you to visit the store.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 10:34 PM   #23
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Sam's Club
Quote:
Membership Sale -- exp 30 Sep
  • Club Membership -- $15/yr (reg $50/yr)
  • Plus Membership -- $50/yr (reg $110/yr)
Terms & Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    *Join now and receive $35 off a $50 Club membership for a final price of $15 or receive $60 off a Plus membership for a final price of $50. Must join as a new Sam’s Club member through the link provided to qualify for this offer. Offer is valid for new Sam’s Club members only; and is not valid for (i) membership renewals, those with a current membership, those who were Sam’s Club members less than six (6) months prior to joining, or Walmart and Sam’s Club associates. You must be 18 years or older to become a Sam’s Club member and membership is subject to Sam’s Club’s qualifications. Membership cards are nontransferable, and valid at all Sam’s Club locations nationwide. Primary memberships are valid for one (1) year from the date of issue. Auto Renew: By clicking on the link provided and accepting this offer, you agree to the complete Sam’s Club membership terms, that Sam’s Club may immediately charge you the membership price shown (plus applicable taxes), and that Sam’s Club may then automatically charge your preferred payment method the membership price in effect, plus any applicable taxes, on a recurring annual basis until you cancel your membership. If you have active add-ons on your account, your preferred payment method will also be charged for the add-ons at this time. If your preferred payment method has expired or is otherwise unavailable, Sam’s Club will charge another payment method on file for you. You can cancel your auto- renew at any time in your online Account. If you do not want to renew, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your membership is due to renew to avoid being charged. To turn off auto- renew, sign in to SamsClub.com and go to Auto-renew settings in Account information, visit any club, or call 888-746-7726. Subject to complete membership terms. Offer valid through September 30, 2024.

Last edited by tubemonkey; Today at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-27-2024, 04:57 AM   #24
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Best Buy
Quote:
Member Deals Days -- exp 29 Sep -- paid members only

Member Deals Days event ends 9/29/24 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Prices valid during, but may start before and end after, the sale dates. Offers apply only to My Best Buy Plus™ and My Best Buy Total™ members. Limited quantities. No rainchecks. Exclusions may apply.
Quote:
Spend & Get Offer -- exp 20 Oct -- paid members only

Also, both new and existing Plus and Total Members who spend $500 or more between Sept. 27 and Oct. 20 will receive a $50 reward certificate to use on a future Best Buy purchase.

Terms & Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Offer valid 9/27/24-10/20/24 for new and existing My Best Buy Plus™ and My Best Buy Total™ members. Customer must have an active My Best Buy™ account and be signed into their associated account before qualifying purchase is made. Bonus rewards are in the form of a promotional certificate. Excludes Thermador, Viking, Dacor, Fisher & Paykel, JennAir, Monogram, Bertazzoni, Miele, U-Line, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove and Asko products, Best Buy® Gift Cards, non-gaming gift cards, pre-order, special order, clearance, open-box, refurbished and pre-owned items. My Best Buy accounts with qualifying product purchases totaling $500 or more before shipping and tax will receive a promotional certificate in their My Best Buy account approximately 15 days after order fulfillment. Orders must be fulfilled within 6 months of offer end date to receive promotional certificate. Offer is not valid if an order or Membership is returned or canceled or if a returned or canceled order or Membership reduces the total below $500 during the promotional period. Offer is one-time use only and valid only for the Membership account of the initial purchase. Promotional certificate will be valid for 30 days from issuance. Offer is nontransferable. Limit of one (1) $50 promotional certificate per member. A valid email address is required and must be linked your My Best Buy account to receive promotional certificate. Subject to My Best Buy Program Terms and Conditions of the program, which can be found at BestBuy.com/MyBestBuyTerms.

Last edited by tubemonkey; Today at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-28-2024, 01:10 PM   #25
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I'm looking for a renewal on Hulu that's cheap. I got the 99 cents a month for a year deal last Black Friday. I enjoy Hulu and am torn about keeping it at regular rates since we pay way too much for cable already and get access to a lot of free streaming because of that.

I also picked up Disney+ at $1.99 a month. I could live without that, haven't used it as much as I thought I would.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2024, 01:52 PM   #26
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Target Circle Week Returns Oct. 6-12
Quote:
with Seven Days of Deals Up to 50% Off

Members of free-to-join Target Circle can save on thousands of items including fall favorites, entertaining must-haves and get an early start on holiday shopping

The member-favorite Deal of the Day also returns with additional one-day-only deals

Consumers who enroll in a Target Circle 360 annual membership during Target Circle Week will receive $50 off their next same-day delivery order of $50 or more

MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 26, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced that its biggest fall sale, Target Circle Week, returns Oct. 6-12, offering seven days of deals with savings of up to 50% off. Exclusively for members of the retailer's free-to-join Target Circle program, Target Circle Week will feature deep discounts on thousands of items, including fall favorites like Halloween costumes and candy, holiday gifting items like toys and LEGO sets and much more.

"Our October Target Circle Week is our biggest sale of the fall and gives our members the best of Target, so they can stock up on everyday essentials while discovering new trends and inspiring some early holiday shopping," said Cara Sylvester, executive vice president and chief guest experience officer, Target. "Target Circle is free to join and an easy way for our guests to save time and money every time they shop, and with seven days of deals on thousands of items, there's no better time to become a member than during Target Circle Week."

Here are some of the top deals available in stores and on Target.com beginning Sunday, Oct. 6:

see above link for rest of article

Last edited by tubemonkey; Today at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-29-2024, 02:12 PM   #27
Gotadimple
Zealot
Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Nvidia Shield
Is there a link to the Target article? Thanks, tubemonkey!
Gotadimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2024, 03:29 PM   #28
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Truly, the google-fu is running weak!

Target Circle Week Returns Oct. 6-12 with Seven Days of Deals Up to 50% Off
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2024, 04:46 PM   #29
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadimple View Post
Is there a link to the Target article? Thanks, tubemonkey!
It's linked. Are you having issues opening it?
Old 09-29-2024, 06:04 PM   #30
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It's linked. Are you having issues opening it?
Perhaps they did not realize that the underlined first line in your message was a link? After all, it's not blue!

I remember an argument with one eviyl about our corporate web page not using blue for all links.

Target Circle Week Returns Oct. 6-12

Last edited by DNSB; 09-29-2024 at 06:07 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote