Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-24-2024, 08:13 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
What is your Calibre Color Scheme?

I spent some time today and after many starts and stops, I finally got a really cool Calibre color theme! Although if you have colorblindness you might not get it.

I have Directory Opus and on their Forum people keep posting new themes. We should do that here. People should upload their saved theme exports so others can check them out.

EDIT: I am wearing blue blocking glasses so I hope the colors I am seeing through them look good outside of them. If this is a weird combination or doesn't look quite right, try puttin on com anti-glare glases with the pink/puple coating if you have some.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Look and Feel.png
Views:	57
Size:	298.0 KB
ID:	210990   Click image for larger version

Name:	A Nice Light Scheme.png
Views:	53
Size:	307.0 KB
ID:	210991   Click image for larger version

Name:	Edit Metadata.png
Views:	55
Size:	476.2 KB
ID:	210992  

Last edited by Rellwood; 09-24-2024 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Clarification
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 08:41 PM   #2
AnnieQuinn
Enthusiast
AnnieQuinn began at the beginning.

Device: PC, Boox Go 6
Mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-09-25 074003.png
Views:	37
Size:	403.6 KB
ID:	210993   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-09-25 074015.png
Views:	30
Size:	718.9 KB
ID:	210994  
AnnieQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2024, 09:49 PM   #3
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
I have some Macy's Damask Sheets that exact same color and pattern! Beautiful!
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 10:51 PM   #4
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Here is a thread with color schemes and shared files.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=359611
dunhill is online now   Reply With Quote