Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 01:55 AM   #1
theSong
theSong began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Exclamation landscaepe mode seems doesn't work correctly

Hi everyone,first post here,hope every one a good day!Sorry for the title spelling:it's landscape mode.

I add ForceAllowLandscape=true in [DeveloperSettings] in .kobo/kobo/kobo eReader.conf and there's an orientation icon in the top menu while reading.
But the problem is when I touch the screen, right-top becomes the left-bottom,up is down....(just like Captain Jack Sparrow's map)
Even when I switch to the nickelMenu and add these in config:

menu_item :reader :-> :nickel_orientation :landscape
menu_item :reader :<- :nickel_orientation :inverted_landscape
menu_item :reader :Up :nickel_orientation ortrait

but,still the same .
Also, problem No.2 :I set opeed develop mode and set the rientation but even doesn't work at all.

So anybody konws or has the same [up is down] with me ?Help me!
theSong is offline   Reply With Quote