Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 01:00 PM   #1
msel
Connoisseur
msel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the huskmsel can grip it by the husk

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
identifiers are not shown in book details

Hello, i've a question to identifiers.
If i add an identifier (e. g. url:https://www.google.com) to a book then this identifier is shown in the book detail window.
If i add an identifier (e. g. zkn:12345, which i use for a numbering system) then this identifier is not shown in the book detail window.
I know, i can create rules to link an identifier to a website, but this is not, what I want to do with this identifier.
Why are these identifiers not shown?

Greetings, Maria
msel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04 PM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Voyage,PW1,KOA, Kobo: Clara Colour, Nook GLP, Pocketbook verse
You might want to look at this thread:
slm is online now   Reply With Quote