Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 10-19-2022, 05:25 PM   #1
Satirica
Satirica began at the beginning.

Device: iphone 12
Unhappy Minimize to tray no longer works after update 6.7.1

After updating to version 6.7.1, Calibre no longer minimizes to the system tray on my Windows 10 machine. I have enable system tray icon checked. I've restarted, unchecked it and restarted, checked it again and restarted. This happens whether I am or am not running the content server. Until this update there were no issues with Calibre minimizing to tray.

Suggestions? My thanks for your time.

Satirica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 10:25 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There were no changes to system tray functionality in 6.7 and it works as always on my win11 machine. I dont have a win10 one to test on anymore, but I doubt that would make any difference.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 01:21 PM   #3
Satirica
Satirica began at the beginning.

Device: iphone 12
Thanks. But the only change to my system was updating. Period. Obviously, something changed.
Satirica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 02:24 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Feel free to downgrade then, https://download.calibre-ebook.com/
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote