Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-12-2022, 10:08 PM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
Kobo Android App purchase changes

I know I've seen discussions on Amazon changing their purchase policy from the Kindle app on Android, but hadn't seen a similar discussion regarding Kobo.

See https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...pp-for-Android

Quote:
Why do I need a Google Play account to make purchases with the Kobo App?
Google Play is now the exclusive payment processor for all apps available on Android devices, including the Kobo App.

I don't want to pay for my books via Google Play. Can I still use the Kobo App?
Yes. You can still enjoy your books with the Kobo App. You'll just need to make all your purchases on kobo.com first, then sync your app to see your newly purchased items.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote