Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 08-07-2003, 11:29 AM   #1
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
Dynamic links

Hi,

Im having a bit of a prob with configuring a site.

The site is http://www.freep.com/index.htm and im trying to use the section on here that gives me the ap updates http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/fronts/HOME and these have the wording 'dynamic' in the links.

I just end up with just a bunch of of names of newspapers and none of the links i want.

I have been using re expression for the links but want to know if i need to set them up as wildcards?

I know there are other sites to get updates from ap but i clip the rest of this newspaper as it is my local paper.

Any help is appreciated.

Peace

David
Old 08-07-2003, 02:30 PM   #2
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
never mind (Problem solved)

Hi,

I figured out that i needed to have cookies enabled.

Was kind of strange but i guess for the links to function properly you need the cookies enabled.

Sorry for wasting bandwidth but maybe this will help someone else.

Peace

David
Old 08-08-2003, 02:34 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Re: never mind (Problem solved)

Quote:
Originally posted by Harpgliss
Was kind of strange but i guess for the links to function properly you need the cookies enabled.
Usually this happens if the site in question uses session ids (if you are a php programmer you know what I mean) to track user activities or logins.
Quote:
Sorry for wasting bandwidth but maybe this will help someone else.
-5 points to David for the bandwidth usage

Greets