Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 10-22-2021, 06:41 PM   #1
rhyta
Enthusiast
rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4 Pearl Pink, ST Nook w/Glowlight (2)
Libro.fm for audiobooks

I thought I would put in a plug for the Libro.fm audiobook program. I switched from Audible in March to it and think it is a good alternative to Audible. It helps your local bookstore and all the files are DRM free and MP3.

I don't like to listen on my phone so I like that I can download these onto an MP3 player easily. They do have an app that looks like it would be similar to other audiobooks services.

Take a look, it might be worth it to check out. https://libro.fm/

One reason I left Audible is their change to enhanced files, I know they want everyone to use their phones to listen and they say the change improved the sound quality but it makes the file twice as big as before and therefore harder to use an MP3 player.

Last edited by rhyta; 10-22-2021 at 06:43 PM.
rhyta is offline   Reply With Quote