Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-31-2021, 04:15 PM   #1
nelli
nelli began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Kobo clara Blocked into the logo page

Hello everyone

My cousin just gave me a kobo clara HD she received for chrismas a few years ago. She told me it's brand new.

I tried to charge, restore and reboot it, nothing happend.
Then i opened it, there is no sd card in the inside.

So know, i'm adding a 8GB sd card I have. Can someone show me where to download the software i have to put in it?

thank you
nelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:40 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
It's very strange that the card is missing. But, I have sent you a PM with a link to the image for the card.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same. And if you have any problems, please ask.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo clara hd