Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-10-2021, 01:59 PM   #1
JuanJakobo
JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PB HD3
Pocketbook Nextcloud Client

Hi,

I have been using my Pocketbook HD 3 for quite some time now and recently started to develop some applications for it. One is a nextcloud client application to download ebooks from your cloud to the PB.

You can download it here
https://github.com/JuanJakobo/Pocket...lient/releases

I really hope you like it and feedback is always welcome.
JuanJakobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:42 PM   #2
x01
x01 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD2 (PB631)
I can't login to my nextcloud.
Cloud is updated to the latest and my PB Touch HD2.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka
x01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 06:05 AM   #3
JuanJakobo
JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.JuanJakobo could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Hi,

Thanks for testing.
What is the error message saying?
what is the structure of your nextcloud URL?
Do you use special characters in Username and Password?

Bests,

Johann
Old 01-31-2021, 10:35 AM   #4
x01
x01 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD2 (PB631)
My address structure is https://myDomain/remote.php/dav/file...me/PocketBook/
Username don't users special characters but password have dot.
I've tried use host with https and without but no success.
Now I don't remember exact error I've got but something about unreachable host. I can put it on my reader again and check it.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka
x01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 02:15 PM   #5
JuanJakobo

I sent you a private message with details of a test account. Could you please try if you can reach it?
The URL in the loginscreen should only consists of https://cloud.myDomain/. The rest will be set automatically by the application.
Old 02-10-2021, 02:37 PM   #6
WST1811
WST1811 began at the beginning.

Device: PB641 Pocketbook Aqua 2
@JuanJakobo
Hi JuanJakobo,

i'm interested too in your app. Yesterday i've tested and wrote you an issue in github.

After Adress, Username + Password i always get no connection. WiFi is available. Hope you can help me.

Thanks
WST1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 06:04 PM   #7
JuanJakobo

Hey WST1811,

I just replied to your issue. Thanks for opening it.
Old 02-12-2021, 02:53 PM   #8
WST1811

@JuanJakobo
Thanks for helping me.
Old 02-28-2021, 03:54 PM   #9
WST1811

Juan made a new Release and it works for me like a charme.
https://github.com/JuanJakobo/Pocket...lient/releases