Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-01-2020, 05:40 PM   #1
keithdt
Connoisseur
keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
100's of Free Kindle Books from Simon & Schuster

There are 100's of free Kindle Books available from Simon & Schuster & affiliated publishers.There are books in all categories though there are some topics with a lot of listings. Quite a lot of sports, a good number of Westerns, a lot of food & recipe books (mostly healthy eating). I picked up about 100 for various reasons (no sports), with some things that I thought were gems

Found this after picking up Outdated Advertising from a posting here. Decided to see if any other freebies available. I don't think this has been posted previously.

Note: There are a handful of things that are free that appear among the free listings. Be sure to check the pricing before ordering. I forgot to note the last page but the freebies go for over 80 pages.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=simon+%26...&ref=sr_ex_n_1
keithdt is offline   Reply With Quote