Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-02-2020, 12:40 PM   #1
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
PD Ebooks DVD on Ebay

Not sure if of any interest but I ran across this on ebay and thought that I would mention it. A DVD of what are claimed to be 15,000 Kindle format compatible ebooks, all public domain I presume. Might save considerable time searching the web and downloading items. Cost is $8.99 including shipping.

I just ordered it so have not actually received and examined it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Over-15-000...53.m2749.l2649
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote