Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-22-2020, 11:27 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Melville House top 10 fiction ebooks @ $1.99 each for a week

I got the following in an email from Melville House this morning...

Quote:
Good morning, readers,

For the next week our top ten bestselling fiction ebooks are just $1.99. (Ebooks only, folks.) From classics like Every Man Dies Alone to newer favorites like Juliet the Maniac, there's something for everyone.

Hunker down, read on, and stay healthy out there!

Amelia Stymacks
Director of Digital Marketing
These appear to be across a variety of genres, so I'm giving it its own thread. You can see the web page here: https://www.mhpbooks.com/our-top-ten...book-editions/

Note that if you just click through to the page about the book, it doesn't show the $1.99 price, but if you put the ebook in your cart it does, at least for the three I tried. As of now, these prices appear to be only on Melville House's website and do not show up at Kindle or Kobo US, at least for the ones I checked. I think the Melville title may be public domain, because there are a lot of versions of that available, so check that one before you buy...

Titles are:
  • Hans Fallada: Every Man Dies Alone, NOTE: apa as Alone in Berlin in the UK
  • Basma Abdel Aziz: The Queue
  • Herman Melville: Bartleby the Scrivener
  • Raymond Radiguet: The Devil in the Flesh
  • Juliet Escoria: Juliet the Maniac
  • Irvine Welsh: Dead Men's Trousers
  • Andrey Kurkov: Death and the Penguin
  • Madeleine Bourdouxhe: Le Femme de Giles
  • Lars Iyer: Wittgenstein Jr.
  • Mary Maclane: I Await the Devil's Coming

Last edited by sufue; 03-22-2020 at 11:34 AM. Reason: added alt title Alone in Berlin
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote