Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-12-2020, 12:27 PM   #16
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Oasis 1 & 3, Fire 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Books go on or off the "Great on Kindle" all the time. The credit expiration has always been short. The credit percentage used to be higher.

It is not easy to find a list of all "Great on Kindle" books, but sometimes it happens.
I show a link to all Great On Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16633723011

I searched many and I no longer have any credits when purchased. I have seen the percentage go up and down but they always had some credit when purchased. Now- zero. Maybe in a few days they will return.
WestCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 03:33 PM   #17
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCactus View Post
I show a link to all Great On Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16633723011

I searched many and I no longer have any credits when purchased. I have seen the percentage go up and down but they always had some credit when purchased. Now- zero. Maybe in a few days they will return.
Maybe you have found a bug. Amazon services seem to just keep getting glitchier the past several years.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 03:41 PM   #18
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Search and page giving unrelated prices, apart from the misleading Prime / Unlimited issues.
Search on Author name now needs several steps to remove the promoted titles by other authors.
Publishers / Authors adding extra books in a series need to contact Amazon support to get it to show up in the series.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote