Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #1
humoristaflor
humoristaflor began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 8 Gen
Irregular space between letters (PDF file to any other format)

Hello.
I search a lot about this problem but I didn't found a solution to my case. So I'm here humbly asking for help, please.
English is not my first language so I apologize in advance for possible mistakes in my messages.

I'm trying to convert a PDF file to any ebook format, or any format really that later on I can convert into ebook.
But everything gives the same result: irregular space between letters.
I tried PDF to .docx, PDF to htmlz, PDF to epub, PDF to mobi with Calibre and no luck.

[Attachment deleted: Copyright violation - Moderator]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-12-2017 at 07:34 PM.
humoristaflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...rious-problems

Why not read it in its native PDF?

BTW The file chokes my X64 system.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #3
humoristaflor
humoristaflor began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 8 Gen
Sadly, the book has 900 pages and it's killing my eyes reading at the PC.
I'll figure it out. Probably I'm gonna have to do it mannually.
Thank you for your help and about "BTW The file chokes my X64 system." not sure what it means but sorry.
humoristaflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:32 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by humoristaflor View Post
Attachments: A piece of the file I'm trying to fix in htmlz.
That's not a piece of the file, it's the whole enchilada

I can't read Portuguese, but if it is under copyright you should remove it before someone else does. Posting copyright protected material at Mobileread is not allowed - period.

Then read the sticky thread, Read this before Posting PDF Questions, at the top of this subforum.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:32 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Mobileread respects copyrighted work and will not alllow them on this site, unless with the express written consent of the copyright holder.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
between letters, irregular space