Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 12-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question edit book - how to set hotkey or similar ?

i have my calibre configured so that a double click on any book title opens it in sigil. I don't want to change that assignment , not yet anyway, but I'd like a hotkey for open with the new edit book feature.

is there a "for dummies" way to create one.

I have the "open with" plugin v1.5.7 installed already, so can I tweak that ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
i have my calibre configured so that a double click on any book title opens it in sigil. I don't want to change that assignment , not yet anyway, but I'd like a hotkey for open with the new edit book feature.

is there a "for dummies" way to create one.

I have the "open with" plugin v1.5.7 installed already, so can I tweak that ?
T (the old Tweak)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote