Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-15-2013, 06:47 AM   #4486
samy2
Ebook-Fan
samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
I've been playing around a bit with the last codes and, you know what?, JACKPOT!

80Nvbr - 80% (obviously)

No idea if it can be reused or when it expires, though
Worked fine. But just one time.
samy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:48 AM   #4487
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryder View Post
so much! i was able to use it on a $17 book.

It is single use only though.
Which book did you get? I swear I'm having such a hard time finding books that will take a coupon
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:55 AM   #4488
samy2
Ebook-Fan
samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Which book did you get? I swear I'm having such a hard time finding books that will take a coupon
Really? Every book it tried took the coupons...
samy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #4489
spersephone
Zealot
spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage
I have been struggling too. I have now got most of what I want. I'm trying not to just buy because I can, but the ones I think about buying aren't accepting coupons.
spersephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #4490
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spersephone View Post
I have been struggling too. I have now got most of what I want. I'm trying not to just buy because I can, but the ones I think about buying aren't accepting coupons.
Glad it's not just me, I'm mainly looking at mystery/thriller/crime fiction. Going to give it a break for tonight I think, after all just because there's a coupon doesn't mean I need *another* book
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:55 AM   #4491
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
I've been playing around a bit with the last codes and, you know what?, JACKPOT!

80Nvbr - 80% (obviously)

Thanks! I picked up a $30 bundle in Mexico.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #4492
Kiya
Addict
Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360
Quote:

80Nvbr - 80% (obviously)

Thanks! I got new Terry Pratchett with it.
Kiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #4493
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:

80Nvbr - 80% (obviously)

Thank you, got me the newest Gentelman Bastards book.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #4494
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Please can anyone tell me if you can see the ebook Humans of New York by Brandon Stanton on the Kobo site?
I would love to use the 80% coupon to buy this book but I cant find it on Kobo. I can find it on Amazon and Barnes & Noble but not Kobo.
Usually when a book is not available to my region, it doesnt show up in searches, but usually using a VPN can find it but not this time.

Last edited by Chapter One; 11-15-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #4495
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
novend50 Kobo 50% discount code. Valid until November 18.

Appears to be single use.

Quote:

80Nvbr - 80% (obviously)

samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #4496
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
Please can anyone tell me if you can see the ebook Humans of New York by Brandon Stanton on the Kobo site?
I would love to use the 80% coupon to buy this book but I cant find it on Kobo. I can find it on Amazon and Barnes & Noble but not Kobo.
Usually when a book is not available to my region, it doesnt show up in searches, but usually using a VPN can find it but not this time.
I can't find it signed in to Canada (and signed into USA). Sorry, it looks like Kobobooks does not have it.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #4497
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
I can't find it signed in to Canada (and signed into USA). Sorry, it looks like Kobobooks does not have it.
Thank you. I can stop being frustrated at not being able to find it now.
I wonder why everyone else has it and Kobo dont. Its very annoying when that happens. The sooner all geo-restrictions are removed the better, although I'm not sure that will ever happen. Its just so silly, illogical and draconian to stop people from buying the books they want. No wonder piracy is so rife.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #4498
Zat
Enthusiast
Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:

80Nvbr - 80% (obviously)

Wonderful job, thank you.
Zat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #4499
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
Something that might make it easier for you would be to use one of the ebook search sites that can search stores in several countries. I like Luzme, which can check availability and prices at stores in US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India.

Your book appears to only be available in the US and Canada at Sony, Amazon, and Apple, and in the US at B&N.
http://luzme.com/author/Brandon%20St...f%20New%20York

Funny thing, right after I posted this, CNET had an article about using Luzme to find ebook deals:
CNET - How to find the best price on the e-book you want

Last edited by bookmarked; 11-15-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: added CNET link
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #4500
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Paperwhite
So I finally managed to get the old checkout (I never could get it to work for the 75% code a while back) so that I could use the 80Nvbr - 80% code (thanks, odo!), but the book I bought doesn't have a button to download it from My Library.

At first I thought it might have been a kepub-only book, so I installed the Kobo desktop, but it doesn't see the book at all. The book is from No Starch Press, a computer book publisher that's DRM-free (their ebooks are available through O'Reilly).

Anyone else have this happen?
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals