Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
jenncallie
callie's mama
jenncallie began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
please excus,,,,,,

please excuse my ignorance. i have never joined any type of public forum and i am not sure how to even post!! i could not even figure out how to post on the "introduce myself" page! sad, i know i am the pround owner of a brand spanking new nook color!! i want to know the best way or best website to find FREE or REDUCED PRICE ebooks. can anyone help get me started?? any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
thanks in advance for your time
jenncallie - - new poster/new member/new nook owner

Last edited by jenncallie; 03-04-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: ,i did not finish my post!!!
jenncallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
jenncallie
callie's mama
jenncallie began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
my post title should have read PLEASE HELP WITH FINDING FREE E-BOOKS!!!!!
jenncallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/free-ebooks.html
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #4
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Lots of free books on Mobile Reads own website.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ebo...&sort=dateline
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
oppy
Connoisseur
oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook Color
The Gutenberg Project has thousands of free classics.
oppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenncallie View Post
please excuse my ignorance. i have never joined any type of public forum and i am not sure how to even post!! i could not even figure out how to post on the "introduce myself" page! sad, i know i am the pround owner of a brand spanking new nook color!! i want to know the best way or best website to find FREE or REDUCED PRICE ebooks. can anyone help get me started?? any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
thanks in advance for your time
jenncallie - - new poster/new member/new nook owner
Welcome to MobileRead!

Go to the BN site and search for 0.00 nook books. i just finished doing that and came up with 61243 free books!
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
Besides the above helpful information; if you can find Barnes & Nobles' nook blog they feature a different free book every Friday. Additionally, a couple of people post comments including even more B&N free books every Friday.
The helpful folks at your local B&N store (in the nook kiosk) can probably help you navigate there. I've also seen and received a lot of support from the outstanding people on mobileread.com.
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #8
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Books on the Knob is my favorite place for finding new limited-time offers of free ebooks.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote