Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 09-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #16
kayv
kayv began at the beginning.

Device: bookeen cybook orizon
I have the same problem.
I just bought it and I fully charged it and added some new ebooks too, but it won't turn on. The green light flickers a bit, but it won't do anything.
If I remove my ebooks, though, it works and I'm talking of only 400mbs of ebooks, it's not like I put more than its capacity (around 1.3 GB).
My old ereader (also an Orizon)worked with an even bigger amount of ebooks (before my mom dropped it).
kayv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:39 PM   #17
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
I received a new one.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:59 AM   #18
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayv View Post
I have the same problem.
I just bought it and I fully charged it and added some new ebooks too, but it won't turn on. The green light flickers a bit, but it won't do anything.
If I remove my ebooks, though, it works and I'm talking of only 400mbs of ebooks, it's not like I put more than its capacity (around 1.3 GB).
My old ereader (also an Orizon)worked with an even bigger amount of ebooks (before my mom dropped it).
Where these the same books ?
It might be some book the orizon can't read for some reason.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #19
kayv
kayv began at the beginning.

Device: bookeen cybook orizon
Wow and one book freezes the whole ereader?
You might be right, because I stripped the Orizon of all ebooks and it was working!!!

Thanks so much for your help.
kayv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #20
Rick_Aus
Rick_Aus began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Orizon
Same thing just happened to my mother's Orizon. Fully charged, frozen screen. Reset does nothing. Holding power switch causes light to flash 4 times then stop for a second, then flash 4 times, repeating.

Last edited by Rick_Aus; 12-18-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Rick_Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:32 AM   #21
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Wow, did you contact Bookeen?
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote