Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #16
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Just out of interest, scientifically, the "best" combination for recognition/perception/easy reading for the human eye, is black on yellow - as a result of which, a growing number of countries use it for vehicle number plates.
Italy etc.. use black on white, ( and a lot more details than UK for example) which is not as efficient /good.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Not for me, because I hate yellow. On my pc at work, in terminal emulators, I use black on light cyan.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #18
Scraggy
Scraggy began at the beginning.

Device: NOOKcolor and Kindle(android)
I often read at night with my NOOKcolor. I don't have to turn on any light and I don't disturb my wife at all. This is more of a deal for me than reading in bright sunlight and I'm very happy with my NOOKcolor.
Scraggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lightweight, night, reader