Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #16
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slydini View Post
Thanks for all the help guys... Unfortunately my story has a bad ending because when I tried to buy it, the manage refused to honor the new price tag that was on the unit. It was a hand written Best Buy tag that didn't have a SKU number on it, and he was unable to confirm that the unit has ever sold for 129.99. I complained that he should honor the price that is clearly written on the box, but he said it may have been a Black Friday promotion that is no longer valid. After 10 minutes of arguing, I decided that it wasn't worth the hassle.... Guess I'll have to save up for the DX or larger Sony Touch
I'm sorry to hear that! What a great price, I would have picked it up for that price if I had found it. I really like the screen size. Here are some other larger devices that are coming out this month (I believe):

http://www.pixelar.co.uk/ebookdetails.php?ID=12
http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=47XM7SydX7IhkXP3
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote