Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
Dinodoc
Dinodoc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Anyone looking to upgrade their Kobo?

I currently have a Kobo Classic and would like to get one for my Mother for the holidays, however I would prefer to get a classic as well so if she has any problems I can try and talk her through using mine.

I currently have some Chapters Gift Cards and was wondering if anyone in Toronto is considering upgrading to the Wifi model and would be willing to exchange their Kobo Classic for Chapters GC's.
Dinodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, trade