Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-26-2021, 10:50 AM   #1
mallomar
Enthusiast
mallomar began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air 2, Kindle Oasis 2
Exclamation Book cover shows up within Kindle library but not main page – Calibre or Kindle bug?

Hi all –

Hoping you could help me with these. I use Calibre to save my books without DRM and then transfer them to my Kindle. I recently got this book, Freakshakes, which has an unusual cover size. I downloaded the AZW3, brought it into Calibre, downloaded metadata, polished the book and then transferred it to my Kindle. I noticed the cover didn't show up on my main page on the Kindle and thought it was the bug where I had to disconnect it and reconnect it to Calibre, but I did that and it's still the case. I even tried restarting. The strange thing is if I go into my library the cover shows up. Any ideas?
mallomar is offline   Reply With Quote