Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 08-16-2024, 04:37 PM   #16
Andy Martinez
Andy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Windows PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Do not double post (Repeating the same topic). This is a MR rule
I've read the MR guidelines / rules and I'm not violating them. I did not create multiple threads on the same topic.

I am, within one thread, clarifying my request after yards of discussion by others which (a) masks what I want and (b) can make it seem to have been resolved. I have no idea how much time the dev can spend scanning walls of text for the main point.

You can help if you want, but don't school me. Thanks.
Andy Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 05:11 PM   #17
Andy Martinez
Andy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melonAndy Martinez knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Windows PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqk View Post
You can try adding the following css to the Extra CSS box, you will see the text 'end of chapter' at the end of every 'chapter'.

body:after {
content: 'end of chapter';
display: block;
margin: 4rem auto 0 auto;
text-align: center;
}
In the calibre e-reader Preferences | Styles tab I pasted the above into the CSS text box. I used "40rem" to get a very visible warning space.

Unlike "don't use the mouse wheel" or "edit all my books"... this is practical advice which actually really helps.

So thanks!
Andy Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote