Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM   #2266
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Connors View Post
On my DeDrm plugin problem - do you think I need to go back to one of prior versions 10.0.3, 0.4, 0.5(s) or 0.6(s)?
No, certainly not. Those don't work with the modern Kindle app, as far as I know.

You should be able to get help once your post is visible, but I'd ask at GitHub too - they can be more detailed over there (MobileRead rules don't really allow for detailed descriptions of DRM removal, even though there are many long posts on the subject here).
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM   #2267
Mike.Connors
Mike.Connors began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
No, certainly not. Those don't work with the modern Kindle app, as far as I know.

You should be able to get help once your post is visible, but I'd ask at GitHub too - they can be more detailed over there (MobileRead rules don't really allow for detailed descriptions of DRM removal, even though there are many long posts on the subject here).
Understood. I get it. I'll ask at Github too.
Thanks.
Mike.Connors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:40 AM   #2268
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
What you need to do is to unzip the DeDRM file you downloaded and install the DeDRM.zip file inside it.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote