Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old Today, 12:55 PM   #1
sweetpeat
sweetpeat began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 2nd gen
installing the Libby application on kindle paperwhite

Hello,

I have a kindle paperwhite 2nd gen that I have jailbroke using the LanguageBreak exploit. I would like to install the Libby application directly, does anyone have experience with this? Is this possible?

Thanks,
sweetpeat
sweetpeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeat View Post
Hello,

I have a kindle paperwhite 2nd gen that I have jailbroke using the LanguageBreak exploit. I would like to install the Libby application directly, does anyone have experience with this? Is this possible?

Thanks,
sweetpeat
It is not possible to install the Libby app on a Kindle.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak, libby, paperwhite 2