Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-26-2003, 04:56 PM   #1
kimsaeyoon
kimsaeyoon began at the beginning.

HandStory's Sony CLIETM TG-50 Give-Away Promotion

HandStory's Sony CLIETM TG-50 Give-Away Promotion

Boston, Massachusetts – March 24, 2003 – HandStory is giving away two new Sony CLIETM TG-50 and having $10 discount on HandStory Suite until April 30th, to celebrate its success in Japan. HandStory announced that it's HandStory Suite for Palm OS and HandStory Suite for Pocket PC were both the number one selling software in each category on @irbitway, Japan's number one online PDA software marketplace, in February. For more information, please visit HandStory Web site.

HandStory Suite is the simplest and easiest solution to browse Web Clips, view images, read Docs and eBooks, as well as to read and edit Memos (Palm version). This five-in-one application can easily transfer images and texts from the Internet to your PDA with the click of a button. HandStory Suite also has a wireless feature that allows users to update Web content (Web Clips) on their PDAs from HandStory’s central clip server through a wireless Internet connection, bypassing the need to synchronize with a desktop or laptop computer. HandStory recently released HandStory Suite for Pocket PC extending their service offerings to cover broader mobile audiences.

About HandStory

Based in Stoneham, Massachusetts, HandStory is a leading developer of software and services for the handheld and mobile economy. The company focuses on providing best-of-class tools for business and private users to access the information they need on the go, from any source. HandStory is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Internet software developer Namo Interactive Inc.

About Namo Interactive

Headquartered in Seoul, Korea, Namo Interactive Inc. is a leading developer and global supplier of software solutions for the World Wide Web. The company's focus is on creating easy-to-use, yet powerful products that help Web developers of all types to build exciting, cutting-edge content for the Web. Namo Interactive's North American offices in Boston serve as a focal point for next-generation development and worldwide marketing operations.
kimsaeyoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 07:19 AM   #2
wumpi
Enthusiast
wumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it iswumpi knows what time it is

Under what conditions would I receive the promotion?
wumpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2003, 08:09 AM   #3
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
Quote:
Originally posted by wumpi
Under what conditions would I receive the promotion?
Full details here:

HandStory Giveaway Rules

No purchase necessary...
gvtexas is offline   Reply With Quote