Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-15-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
arshield
Enthusiast
arshield is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
Cheap homemade cover

I found a 2008 calendar that seemed the right size. I cut out the pages, added some velcro and some elastic and I am basically done. It cost less than $3 in materials and took me about 15 minutes work.

This is basically done, but I want to find some appropriate tape to use in the center to clean up the look a bit. It isn't very protective, but I don't throw it around alot. I am just looking for something to disguise the Kindle a bit.
arshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Looks good to me, nice work.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
very nice
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote