Old 01-29-2024, 01:27 PM   #1
Villard
Connoisseur
Villard began at the beginning.

Device: Koreader running on Kobo Libra 2
Cannot connect to Calibre with the new version 2024.01 "Snowy Summit"

Hello
I've upgraded to the 2024.01 version
and my wireless connection to Calibre doesn't work : I get the message " cannot connect to calibre server ...."

I've downgraded back to the previous version 2023.10 and the calibre connection is working fine.

Is there a problem with the new version ?
Thanks

Villard
Villard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 06:20 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
The plugin hasn't been touched AFAIR; we'll probably want verbose debug logs to see if there anything more helpful in there.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2024, 08:13 AM   #3
Villard
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
The plugin hasn't been touched AFAIR; we'll probably want verbose debug logs to see if there anything more helpful in there.
How can I get these logs? I'm using Koreader on a kobo Libra 2. I tried to google but I didn't find a page indicating how to get the logs.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:55 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
c.f., the GH issue template.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 01:13 AM   #5
hondabf
Paranoid Monster
hondabf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
I have found that setting a fixed port (I think the default one is 9090) works better for both the device and Calibre .
hondabf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2024, 06:27 PM   #6
Ebookus
Grenadier
Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondabf View Post
I have found that setting a fixed port (I think the default one is 9090) works better for both the device and Calibre .
also, set up the whole thing from calibre's end first and then lock and unlock your device, or simply unlock if already locked and connect.
Ebookus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 11:17 AM   #7
Villard
Connoisseur

Thank you. I've decided to reinstall the update and I've fixed the port. it works