Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-04-2021, 12:18 PM   #1
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Hi, know of any light or asian novels sites for download?

Hi, well, lately my life has been kind of more difficult than usual and I wanted to read something that distracted me and was fun and kind of silly so I started to read light novels, Asian novels, Korean, Chinese and the like.

But is really hard to find sites where you can download complete novels!!

I found Wattpad where I can get them by the amazing FanficFare and another site named Novel-Ebook

But there are a lot of sites that offer the books but you have to download every chapter every time, and I just don't have the online time to do this, 'cause of family stuff.

So does anyone know a way to download complete stories from Asian Novels or Novel Updates or that kind of sites?

Thank you and be well, Monica
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 12:33 PM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
https:www.gutenberg.org
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2021, 12:52 PM   #3
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post

Not really what I'd say is a source of light novels or Asian novels...pretty sure light novels as a concept are only 50 years or so old...

OP you can buy complete light novels for series like Sword Art Online, Spice & Wolf, etc. from the usual sources like Kobo/Amazon/Google Play.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 01:40 PM   #4
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
Not really what I'd say is a source of light novels or Asian novels...pretty sure light novels as a concept are only 50 years or so old...

OP you can buy complete light novels for series like Sword Art Online, Spice & Wolf, etc. from the usual sources like Kobo/Amazon/Google Play.
Yeah, but most of them aren't complete, to read incomplete stories are a big source of frustration for me and something I prefer not to deal with.

Thank you.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:42 PM   #5
MonicaOP
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Thank you. They don't have the kind of stories I'm searching for now. Be well
Advert
Old 08-04-2021, 02:35 PM   #6
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaOP View Post
Yeah, but most of them aren't complete, to read incomplete stories are a big source of frustration for me and something I prefer not to deal with.

Thank you.
They are complete novels? If the series isn't complete there's not much you can do besides get a time machine...
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:17 PM   #7
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Check out WuxiaWorld.com. They do indicate some (few) completed translated novels; however, they are in chapters. I don't think the translators create the chapters in epub; some even embed web sites sporadically into the text to make it harder for some people who "scrapes the screen" to get a clean copy.

Your best bet is to get an extension, Web2Epub, for Firefox that can do a compilation of the chapters into 1 file; you can then get more chapters as time goes on.

I have not seen any complete novels in epub or text formats as a single file. Your best bet is to just browse for the asian light novels. Other than that, if you do not need English translations & can read Japanese, Chinese or Korean, then you can get the raw version if they can be found in a search.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 04:30 AM   #8
MonicaOP
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by crane3 View Post
Check out WuxiaWorld.com. They do indicate some (few) completed translated novels; however, they are in chapters. I don't think the translators create the chapters in epub; some even embed web sites sporadically into the text to make it harder for some people who "scrapes the screen" to get a clean copy.

Your best bet is to get an extension, Web2Epub, for Firefox that can do a compilation of the chapters into 1 file; you can then get more chapters as time goes on.

I have not seen any complete novels in epub or text formats as a single file. Your best bet is to just browse for the asian light novels. Other than that, if you do not need English translations & can read Japanese, Chinese or Korean, then you can get the raw version if they can be found in a search.
Thank you so much I'll check the site and the extension!! And no, English is my only foreign language since my original language is Spanish!! Be well!!
Old 08-06-2021, 05:31 PM   #9
itsgraxiabibi
itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itsgraxiabibi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ibooks
Wink KR sites to buy KR LN/WN

Hi~ I only know the following legal sites but please know they have DRM on their ebooks/epubs

Ridibooks
Yes24
Aladin

You can also check out Google Play as they also sell korean and Japanes light novels.
itsgraxiabibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 08:07 PM   #10
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
A quick google search lead to this list of nine sites.
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 01:12 AM   #11
MonicaOP
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgraxiabibi View Post
Hi~ I only know the following legal sites but please know they have DRM on their ebooks/epubs

Ridibooks
Yes24
Aladin

You can also check out Google Play as they also sell korean and Japanes light novels.
Thank you so much!!! I'll check them!! Be well!!
Old 08-13-2021, 01:12 AM   #12
MonicaOP
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
A quick google search lead to this list of nine sites.
Thanks a lot!!! I'll take a look!! hugs!!!