Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-21-2020, 08:10 PM   #1
Mortacci
Mortacci began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Vision 3HD
Did anyone ever bought from ereader.store?

I hope this is not considered spam. If so, i will delete the post.

I really need to change my e-reader and I would like the new Onyx Boox Poke 2. I live in Italy, there is no trace of it in the Onyx Boox Amazon store (neither in the american one) and the only european store that sells Onyx devices is this ereader.store, from Germany. I read something around about it, even in this forum, but i read conflicting opinions. Is this site trustable? Throwing away 200€ is the last thing i want to do in this period...
Mortacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 09:02 PM   #2
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I had a good experience with them. No problems.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2020, 09:40 PM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Theyre well known to be good.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:40 PM   #4
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Over the years, I have bought 4 ereaders from them even though I live in Canada. Would happily purchase from them again although I'm hoping that my current devices will last me a while yet.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 02:40 AM   #5
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
I recommend ereader.store too

Same here, bought several devices from them over the past 6-7 years. Very reliable and helpful people, they even sent me a new battery after the old one died (after the warranty period). Many other had a good experience with them, they have a good reputation here on Mobileread. Highly recommended shop!
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #6
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
The dealer is in Germany and I have also met him in the past. He is a very kind and competent person.
After a year of use I had a problem with my Onyx Note, first with the battery and then with the motherboard. I contacted him and he replaced me both, since the device was still under warranty (two years warranty in Europe). Now my Note is like new and works very well. I am very satisfied with the technical support and I will always buy my ebook readers from him.
There are many retailers on internet and maybe it is possible to save a few dollars, but personally I prefer to spend more and have quality technical support, especially when buying such expensive devices. Also, when the retailer is out of Europe you have to take into account the complications related to shipping time and customs duties.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 01:24 PM   #7
wizz
Enthusiast
wizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-books

Device: Poke2, Hisense A5
An alternative might be e-readerweb.nl
I bought from them a few a readers and they provide good after sale service.
wizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 04:20 PM   #8
SleepWithMachine
Connoisseur
SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nova Air C
absolutely trustworthy, he also speaks english, just call him, he is very nice
SleepWithMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 03:36 AM   #9
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
I would not buy the Poke2 from ereader.store at this moment. Price has gone up from 189€ to 213€
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 11:04 AM   #10
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
One more for ereader-store.de. Two devices bought and I’ve try the support with pleasure. Not only a seller of device, but good technical competences.

Last edited by Randy11; 05-26-2020 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Typo.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 02:16 PM   #11
RL71
RL71 began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note+
I also recommend e-reader.nl. Price is 189,- at the moment:
http://e-readerweb.nl/index.php?item...=60516&lang=nl
Good and fast service. Delivers to the whole world...
Italy is 13,50 delivery costs.
RL71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:56 AM   #12
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortacci View Post
I hope this is not considered spam. If so, i will delete the post.

I really need to change my e-reader and I would like the new Onyx Boox Poke 2. I live in Italy, there is no trace of it in the Onyx Boox Amazon store (neither in the american one) and the only european store that sells Onyx devices is this ereader.store, from Germany. I read something around about it, even in this forum, but i read conflicting opinions. Is this site trustable? Throwing away 200€ is the last thing i want to do in this period...
Nice friendly guy with a trustable business.

(stai attento a che il tuo nuovo lettore non causi assembramenti nei parchi durante la fase due)
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:45 PM   #13
citytrader
Connoisseur
citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: BOOX Note
I bought my Onyx Boox Note from them, excellent service.
citytrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 11:37 PM   #14
kardon6
kardon6 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox O97
I bought my Onyx Boox Note 2 from them as Christmas Gift my self in 2019. Excellent Service and Shipping. Even to Wellington, New Zealand!
kardon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 07:55 AM   #15
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
I ordered my Boox Max 2 from him, and later when I wanted to buy a Note for my wife, I went back to the same store - that should tell you I liked the first experience. Second order was just as good.

I live in France, so the experience to Italy should be similar. Efficient, ordered from a store in the EU so you know you won't have to pay any customs, and the fact that he's in Germany is also a plus if you have any kind of problem with the order - it's all within the EU.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ereader.store, onyx boox, onyx boox poke 2