Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-04-2020, 05:39 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Custom Series Column

I have a second series column for shortened series names (but not the Calibre PDF style) basically, I change the series name to what I want. I do this to shorten the name for Kindle sending.

I noticed that when I do a bulk edit that when I try to do a search and replace from the series to the second series, I can't do it.

I tried to search series for : Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter
to Replace with
Anita Blake in #second_series

It won't do it. It just copies the original series over. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, is there a way of creating two different plugboards for emailing to kindle?
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote