Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-21-2019, 04:30 PM   #1
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Creating ePubs with two columns

I have relatively large and wide e-reader (Forma). I plan to add my favorite poems into my Forma as an ePub. The poems have narrow widths; I'd like to make use of the space on the right side of the screen as a second column.

I use Linux Mint. As these are just poems (i.e., no graphics).

What software I can use to make simple two-column ePubs? The only special formatting i'd need is a larger font for the titles of the poems and a linked table of contents. (and maybe italics for the poet's name.)

P.S. I don't want to mess with HTML or any code.

Each poem will be its own chapter. Forced chapter/page breaks only to get to the next poem.

The Table of Contents will use poem titles as its entries.

Last edited by droopy; 09-21-2019 at 05:24 PM.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote