Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-30-2017, 12:09 AM   #1
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
Move to Kindle via wifi??

I know I can transfer a book from Calibre to my Kindle (Voyager) via a USB cable, and also by emailing a book.

Is there a way to transfer via WIFI on the same local network??

If yes, a pointer to some documentation would be appreciated.

thnx,
mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:07 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...reading-device
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2017, 02:41 PM   #3
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Thanks. If I understand this section it allows me to read a book on the Kindle Voyager in the Voyager's browser. Can I also download it to the Kindle as if I were transferring through a USB cable??

thnx,

mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It allows you to do both. Although, realistically speaking, given the limited browser on those devices, only the download option is likely to work.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote