Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-06-2017, 02:13 PM   #1
tlc
Zealot
tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: KK 3G, iPad
Tracking Kindle books that live in Amazon's Cloud?

I read on a Kindle Voyage that I am not interested in jail breaking. I have a lot of side-load books that I tag and manage in Calibre.

I also have a few hundred Kindle books in Amazon's cloud. I don't want to download them all. But I find the amazon "Manage Your Content and Devices" page pretty slow and not very useful.

Is there a plug-in or anything that will grab my book list from Amazon and suck it into calibre so I can tag and organize titles? Then I could see all my ebooks in one place, even if some live in the cloud and some live in my calibre library. I know some people track their paper books in calibre, so I guess it's just getting and importing my amazon data...

In an ideal world, the same tool would let me change the Amazon cloud Collections too. Is there anything that does that, calibre or otherwise? (I'm aware of the Kindle Collections plugin, but I don't want to jailbreak my voyage. And I would want to act on the whole set, not what's on the kindle at the moment.)

Thanks!
tlc

Last edited by tlc; 01-06-2017 at 02:36 PM.
tlc is offline   Reply With Quote