Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-22-2016, 09:31 AM   #1
cstn1987
Enthusiast
cstn1987 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire
New book - Free for a few days - Wealth by Way of Destruction

http://www.amazon.com/Wealth-Way-Des...=1&*entries*=0

The planet Earth, a priceless rarity in the known universe, is currently under attack by the industry of man. Our unnecessary use of fossil fuels and generated electricity solely exist to provide avenues of gross profit. The assault taking place on our home and the suffering these industries cause must be stopped.
The choices made by the current populations and generation to come will prove to be the most crucial in the history of the world. They will in fact seal the fate of humanity.
This book details the various industries harming our planet, why they exist, and what they could easily be replaced with.It includes shocking examples of the crimes committed in the U.S and various other unprotected countries all over the world.

I'm looking for opinions and advice... No matter how brutally honest. I really enjoy writing, especially about important subjects that could help the world. It's something I'd like to turn into a career.

Thanks in advance everyone
cstn1987 is offline   Reply With Quote