Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-09-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
gabaldini
Enthusiast
gabaldini has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: kindle paperwhite
lecture statistics

hi,i have an h20, i would like to know if there is a way to see lecture statistics in any book , or only in those buyed at kobo?,is there a patch to activate it?
thank you
gabaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:17 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I'm not sure what you mean by "lecture statistics". If you mean the in-book statistics that show how long left for the current and next chapter and the graph of chapter lengths, then that is only for kepubs purchased from Kobo.

There are some stats that are there for all books. The reading stats screen shows the stats for the current book and the overall for the library. There is a config file option that will show these stats for each book.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2015, 08:57 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
By lecture I presume the poster is French so he is asking about "Reading Stats".
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:04 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It would make answering questions so much easier if users would put in a location as a lot of answers to questions can be country specific.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 04:58 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It would make answering questions so much easier if users would put in a location as a lot of answers to questions can be country specific.
Doggone it, Jon! I don't think we cotton to this sorta thinkin in these here parts. It goes 'gainst our natural way a doin things - mostly in the hills where I'm from anyways - cause everbody comes from all sorts a places, if ya get my drift, and its most likewise this here feller ain't from where we's all from, but he's a reglar Joe - leastways, that's how I see im. But seriously I get so tired toward the end of the day that I cain't sleep, specially late at night when the owls are hootin in the barn and the crickets are makin an awful racket over yonder in the kitchen corner, that I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt.

(American English; Hwy 371, Trailer Park #3; Arkadelphia, Arkansas; USA)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2015, 06:42 AM   #6
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Doggone it, Jon! I don't think we cotton to this sorta thinkin in these here parts. It goes 'gainst our natural way a doin things - mostly in the hills where I'm from anyways - cause everbody comes from all sorts a places, if ya get my drift, and its most likewise this here feller ain't from where we's all from, but he's a reglar Joe - leastways, that's how I see im. But seriously I get so tired toward the end of the day that I cain't sleep, specially late at night when the owls are hootin in the barn and the crickets are makin an awful racket over yonder in the kitchen corner, that I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt.

(American English; Hwy 371, Trailer Park #3; Arkadelphia, Arkansas; USA)
?Que?
murg is offline   Reply With Quote